Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Storyboard for Final

While I am still undecided between two different ideas, I have gone ahead and drawn a storyboard for the one I leaning towards. Last month I made a typographic portrait of Steve Jobs, composed of all of his most famous quotes and attributes. I would like to animate this portrait and have a recordings of him saying them...at first one by one, then overlapping the quotes and the recordings...finally as they increase in how often they overlap, I will have them fly into a composition that will form the portrait of Steve Jobs. My other idea is to do an animated resume. Still considering that one.

5 comments:

  1. Cool idea and I think it's within your ability to tackle it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your first idea of animating the text and Steve jobs says the quotes. Like I REALLY love that idea. I think you'd learn a lot from it after effects wise such as how to animate text shapeing into a person and I feel like that would be awesome to know. If you end up liking your other idea better then I'm certainly not against it, but I think the first idea is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cohesiveness of this idea, and I think the execution of it will turn out well. Also I assume you'll have audio of some sort? Minor sound effects for transitions could be effective too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see this idea come to life. I feel that the effects used, such as the type literally typing itself, is appropriate for the content. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well iSteve is my hero so i am on board. What if--- a typographic cloud with the camera closely following steves vo with the quotes, at the end, zooms out to show the cloud (or so we think) that dissolves into your portrait. Your mini comps could zoom around on sequences like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEIm9pxr5_E.
    variations on the first project really with real opportunities to visit each sequence to showcase an ability we dont expect. very interesting, i think you are on to something here.

    ReplyDelete